Corporate Contact schema will add your company’s contact information in the markup. This information will appear in the Google Knowledge panel in relevant searches (like when a user searches for your company).
Where can I find the setting?
From the WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Settings > Schema Pro > Configuration Tab > Corporate Contact.
Let’s take a look at the list of Schema Properties you need to fill for the Corporate Contact Markup.
- Contact Type: Choose what kind of contact point you wish to set – a sales contact point, a customer support contact point and so on.
- Contact Page URL: This will be the URL of the contact page of your website.
- Email: Put company contact email address.
- Telephone: This will be an internationalized version of the phone number, starting with the “+” symbol and country code (+1 in the US and Canada).
- Area Served: This will be the geographic area where a service or offered item is provided.
- Available Language: This will be the name of a language someone may use with the item, a service or at the place.
- Contact Option: This will be an option available on the contact point (e.g. a toll-free number or support for hearing-impaired callers).